Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions have not been previously published, or are under consideration in other journals (or an explanation has not been provided in comments to the editor).
- Script files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file formats.
- When available, URLs for reference have been provided
- Text 1 space; font 12; italic; not underlined (except URL address); and all illustrations, figures, and tables placed in the text at the right points, not at the end.
- Text that complies with library and language style requirements is outlined in the Author's Guide, which will be found on the About Us page
- If acceptance for the peer-reviewed portion of the journal, the instructions are in Ensuring Anonymous Reviewers have been followed.
PEER REVIEW FORM of MANDALA: Jurnal Ilmu Hubungan Internasional
Research Problems / Focus of object
Theoretical and Methodological Aspects
Depth of Discussion
Elements of obejct Study
Contribution of Freshness
Notes on Recommendation: Accepted with Major Revisions, Accepted with Minor Revisions, , Rejected
The name and email address entered on the journal site will only be used for the stated purpose, will not be misused for other purposes or for other parties.