- Articles will be accepted only in English or Bahasa Indonesia.
- Page numbers are limited (see APC below)
- Use IEEE citation style (IEEE Citation Reference).
- Articles may be rejected if not formatted as in the Template.
- An article can have 1 corresponding author (primary contact) who
- handles all editorial communication
- will receive the invoice
- will receive the page proof and will be responsible for its approval
- Use your institutional email address in the journal metadata and the article itself and check spam on a regular basis
What should you submit?
Submitted contributions undergo a double-blind review. In order to make this possible, please:
- Submit an anonymized file without the authors' names.
- Once your paper is accepted, please upload a final DOC, DOCX, RTF or LATEX version with the authors' names in it. Please do not forget to add the authors directly below the paper title and in the CV section at the end of the paper.
- Article submission
- Decision about acceptance for review (around 2 weeks)
- Peer Review (around 6 weeks)
- If accepted, invoice is sent to corresponding author, upload of final version will be required
- When payment AND final version have been received, the paper will be scheduled – provisionally – for an issue
- Later: the page proof is announced
- The page proof will be sent (make sure you reply)
- Your paper will be published
All correspondence will be done with the corresponding author. She/he should use an institutional email address that works and check spam on a regular basis. The email address must be the same in the paper and in the article metadata in the journal.