About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The aim of Health Safety Environment Journal (HSEJ) is to act as a media for the discussion of scientific, practice-based, and evidence-based aspects of health, safety, and the environment. The journal seeks to publish work which is capable of contributing to safe, healthy and sustainable work environments.
The journal will publish the papers twice a year which on March and October.
Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor-in-Chief, and, if found suitable for further consideration they are then subject to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees.
1. Rizki Amalia, SKM, M.H.Sc
2. Azizah Musliha fitri, SKM, MPH
3. Nayla Kamilia Fithri, SKM, MPH
1. Dr. Dyah Utari, M.KKK
2. Fandita Tonyka Maharani, SKM, M.KKK, M.Sc
3. Fitri Kurniasari, SKM, M.KKK
4. Cynthia Febrina Maharani, SKM, M.Sc
5. Stevan Deby AMS, SKM, M.KKK