Submitting the manuscript of Widya Gantari Indonesia Journal of Nursing (JKWGI) is carried out via Online/E-Journal/OJS JKWGI
Furthermore, for revision information/notifications, acceptance or rejection of manuscripts sent via OJS and email, as well as the results of corrections/improvements to the manuscript from the editor and Mitra Bebestari (Reviewer) must be re-entered through OJS.
Instructions for Author / Submission of Manuscripts Online or as Journal Readers:
- Visitors are required to have a "user name" by first (clicking) "register" and creating their own (own) password so they can enter/access to ( JKWGI and fill out a complete profile. Authors need to 'Register' with JKWGI Journal before submitting their manuscript. However, if already registered, then do step login and start the five-step process of entering manuscripts.
- Begin Submission of New Manuscripts
Click on this link: https://ejournal.upnvj.ac.id/index.php/Gantari/login. Go to step one of the five steps of the manuscript submission process.
Step 1. Begin Manuscript Submission
(1) Start; (2) Upload Script; (3) Enter Metadata
(4) Upload Additional Files; (5) Confirm
- "Login" is required for 'Readers' who want the complete manuscript and the PDF can be downloaded or the Author who wish to submit the manuscript and be able to check the status of the manuscript that was sent until it is published, while information on the manuscript being reviewed will be notified by email;
- If you only want to search or view the contents of the Journal, both names and manuscripts that have been published on JKWGI, please select the 'SEARCH' menu.
Instructions For Authors
Authors who wish to submit manuscripts must pay attention to the points below. If the manuscript does not meet the requirements listed, there is a possibility that the manuscript will be returned.
- Articles must be original and in the form of results of field research or conceptual thoughts, related to nursing; and The article is not in the process of submitting for publication in another journal and has never been published in proceedings and or other scientific journals.
- Articles are written in Indonesian, in accordance with the rules of use of the applicable language. Articles are typed with 1 (one) space on A4 paper using the word processing program MS-Word for Windows, using the letters "Book Antiqua" 11 fonts, without hyphenation (hard-hyphenation), and writing 3,500-5,500 words long.
- The title of the article is written specifically and effectively, no more than 10 words. With a font size of 12 pt The author's identity is written in full name and does not include a title. Enter the address of the affiliate/institution according to the example below:
Name of Author1), Name of Author2) (11 pt)
Faculty Name1), Faculty Name 2) (if different faculties) (11 pt)
University Name (11 pt)
- Articles are equipped with abstracts in English and Indonesian (both languages), each containing 100 to 250 words, accompanied by 3 to 5 keywords.
- Manuscripts are made in the form of 1 (one) column
- The systematics of writing the JKWGI Journal, as follows:
• When writing articles, avoid using dot points, alphabetizing, or numbering as in the following example:
But written in a series of sentences, as follows: (1) ….; (2) ….
Articles are written in essay form, so there is no numeric (or alphabetical) format to separate chapters/sections, or to mark new chapters/sections; The conclusion is not detailed in points, but in the form of paragraphs.
- Each citation must state the most up-to-date library sources in full and be written using a running note system, for example:
... this was also stated by Alamsyah (2015) that the three powers must be divided in such a way that they are separate from the others.
...”Globalisasi yang mengarah pada homogenisasi” (Ramdhani, 2012).
Bibliography prioritized publications of the last five years, compiled using the APA Style system (APA Style Guide)
- For table writing
Each table is given a short title that explains the relevance of the contents in the main text, and is written above the table in Bold.
For writing Images
Each illustration, whether in the form of a diagram or a photograph can be included in the drawing and assigned a sequential number (1, 2, etc.). Each image is given a short title that explains the relevance of the contents in the main text, and is written at the bottom of the diagram or photo in italics.
- Manuscripts submitted will be peer reviewed (blind reviewer), by 2 (two) reviewers. The results of the review are submitted via email and OJS.
- Manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and declared fit for publication must submit plagiarism-free evidence (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zFEQJShlqIQyeDYaNYLX9TgS69bA7b89/view?usp=sharing)
- Manuscripts received are free of charge (online version), and are charged a fee of Rp. 100.000,- if requesting 1 copy (print version).
- To make it easier to write articles, please use Template A