Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, ODT, or WordPerfect document file format. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Please using mendeley (vancouver style) to create the references.
- Dont forget to check our policy such as : copyright and license, rectraction, withdrawal, etc.
- For the supplementary document, dont forget to submit copyright transfer form and ethical clearence (please see at ethical clearance page)
- f you have any questions, please contact our email at email@example.com. Thank you for considering this journal as a venue for your work.
All articles submitted by the author and published in the Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, are fully copyrighted by the publication of JJournal of Research in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License by technically filling out the copyright transfer agreement and sending it to the publisher
The author can include in separate contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of rich versions of journal publications (for example: posting them to an institutional repository or publishing them in a book), with the acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example: in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process because it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and more powerful citations of published works. (See Open Access Effects).
This journal is an open journal that is available worldwide.
All published articles can be accessed by readers, privately or via institutions. Readers have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, distribute, print, search, and link all articles in JRPPS
The name and e-mail address entered to this journal site will be used exclusively for stated journal and will not be used for any other purposes/ or other parties.
The author stated that the manuscript submitted to JRPPS is free of any sort of plagiarism and has never been published in any journal.