Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Journal Bina Teknika grants open acces to all of its content, based on that matter makes all research papers published are freely available to public which ensures greater global excchange of knowledge
Journal Bina Teknika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Refers to these license, all research papers agree to the following terms:
- Attribution - Authors holds the credit of their research works published, in order to use materials from one or more research papers published in Bina Teknika should be given appropriate credit
- Non Commercial - All research papers published in Bina Teknika may not use for commercial purposes
- Share Alike - Any creation made under one or more concepts from research papers published in Bina Teknika should be distribute your contributions under the same license as original